Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter with the Family

This year for Easter we spent it at my parents' house. Of course there was the usual big easter egg hunt for all the kids. Me, Cody, and my mom were in charge of filling the eggs with treats and hiding them all around the yard. We had a big family dinner that everyone enjoyed.

This is us having fun with all the kids. Cody looks so cute in this pic.This is my sister Shelly, Jon, Hallie, Lane, and Cole.
This is my brother Shane, Gage, and Ricky. Gracie jumped in the pic.
This is my sister Shannon, Brian, James, and Kate. For some reason my pic of Sheena and Gracie didn't work :(
This is Gage and Gracie
Lookin' for eggs.
Cole was having fun!
Katie wouldn't pick up any "boy" eggs, she only wanted "girl" eggs.
Ricky and James were the more agressive ones this year.
Hallie is getting so tall!
Grandp's and all the kids
He loves being with all his little ones.

No comments: