Thursday, November 19, 2009

Getting Started... For Real This Time

Ok, so I know we're not the best at this whole blog thing since we've had it for over a year now and haven't used it more than the very first time, but I'm trying to get into it now. So forgive me if it takes forever for me to get it right or if i suck at keeping it up.

Not much has occured in the last year, although we do have our own home now which is very nice. Its not that we didn't love living below our best friends before, its just nice to not feel bad if you put holes in the walls while snowboarding down the stairs which we have yet to try in our home. At first Vinnie didn't know what to think of our house, because he could look out the windows, which he's never done before, and the heat vents are on the floor, not the ceiling. He was scared to death of them for the first couple of months. I think he likes it.

I need to get back to work but i will update later.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Oh my gosh! It's about freaking time my dear. I'm totally staying on your case for the blog thing... I'm not going to be all lenient this time ;)